Modern Bakery Moscow | Confex is an international specialized exhibition of equipment and ingredients for the bakery and confectionery production, which takes place annually in Moscow. This is the only exhibition in Russia and the CIS that covers the full production cycle of bakery and confectionery products.
Among the regular participants are the leading manufacturers of equipment and ingredients for the bakery and confectionery industry: Abat, Angel Yeast, AOCNO, Debag, Handtmann, HDR Gida, ITECA, JAC, Kumkaya, Lesaffre, Memak, Rondo, Wiesheu, Plant "SEMZ", Voskhod, and others.
Among the regular visitors of the exhibition: Ferrero, BCC Kolomenskiy, Essen Confectionery Factory, Pobeda Confectionery Factory, Slavyanka Confectionery Association, Slodych Confectionery Factory, Tomer, Konti-Rus, LLC "United Confectioners, retail chains Azbuka Vkusa, Auchan, Commander, Lenta, Miratorg, Pyaterochka, Ozon, Globus, and others.
Dates of the exhibition 2024: 19 to 22 March 2024
19 to 21March: 10 am – 6 pm
22 March: 10 am – 4 pm
Venue: IEC Expocentre, Moscow, Russia
What is presented in the exhibition?
• Bakery and confectionery technologies and equipment
• Technologies and equipment for chocolate and sugar confectionery production
• Equipment for restaurants, cafes, shops
• Packaging lines and technologies
• Ingredients, raw materials, additives for the production of bakery and confectionery
• Technologies for industrial hygiene
• Refrigeration equipment and technologies
The final report on the 2023 exhibition can be found at the link
You can also plunge into the atmosphere of the exhibition by watching the video report at the link